General Hospital of Lixouri ”Mantzavinateio”

Construction

For construction of the hospital´s new wing.

The new wing, which covers an area of 300 m2, houses the Pediatric Department, the Department of Obstetrics, Administrative Services, CT-Scan Tomography equipment and a Medical Library.  This extension allows the hospital to limit contact between children and adults in treatment; and creates much-needed additional space.   

The General Hospital of Lixouri “Mantzavinateio” was established with funds from the bequest of the late Panages and Antonia Mantzavinatos and has been in operation since 1957.