General Hospital of Trikala
Health & Sports
The grant supports the purchase of an intra-aortic pump that will fully utilize the recently purchased modern coronary angiographic device and enable them to treat all local patients without having to refer them to other hospitals and also reduce the number and severity of possible complications. The General Hospital of Trikala was established in 1950 with an initial capacity of 60 beds. In 1997 construction of the new building begun which was finally completed and delivered for use in 2006.