The award ceremony took place during the 1st Vocational Training Conference on Radiotherapy, which was organized from May, 12th-14th, 2017 in Volos.
The implementation of the grant is already underway at some of the hospitals, whereas the SNF’s total contribution stands at €20 million and includes the replacement of linear accelerators at the following institutions:
• Athens General Hospital “Alexandra”: 1 linear accelerator
• Attikon University General Hospital: 2 linear accelerators (replacement and addition)
• University General Hospital of Alexandroupoli: 1 linear accelerator
• General University Hospital of Larissa: 1 linear accelerator
• General University Hospital of Patras (Rio): 1 linear accelerator
• University Hospital of Heraklion: 2 linear accelerators
• Theagenio Cancer Hospital, Thessaloniki: 2 linear accelerators
For more information about the grant, click here.