St Martin-in-the-Fields Development Trust

Program support
Participation in the Renewal capital project of St Martin-in-the-Fields.

 For the final phase of the Renewal project, dedicated to refurbishing and expanding the North Range buildings to accommodate social care facilities and custom-designed work space for the activities of the charity The Connection. The Connection offers a wide range of services to help vulnerable and homeless people of all ages identify long- term solutions to their housing and employment problems.
 
St Martin-in-the-Fields Development Trust was created in 2005 to manage the “Renewal” capital project of St Martin-in-the-Fields. The project’s mission is to expand and improve all St Martin’s facilities, which welcome 700,000 visitors each year.  The landmark building on Trafalgar Square, completed in 1726, not only provides Church services but also hosts the charity The Connection and the Bishop Ho Ming Wah Chinese community centre.