Sivitanidios Public School of Trades & Vocations

Equipment

The grant supports the purchase of computers in order to upgrade all of the School’s IT Laboratories, and the purchase of smart boards and projectors.

Sivitanidios Public School of Trades & Vocations was established as an entity of public law in 1927 following a bequest from its benefactors, the Sivitanidis brothers. The School is located in the Municipality of Kallithea. A total of 2,500 students attend the School on an annual basis who come from across the country.