Pedopolis “Agios Andreas”

Operating support & Vehicle
For the employment of 7 staff members for a one-year period and the purchase of a school bus.

Pedopolis “Agios Andreas” (St. Andrew Children’s Town) was founded in 1947 under the name “Anarrotirio Paidon” (Children’s Sanatorium), and has been known by its current name since 1970. It is one of the three branches of “Mitera” - Center for the Protection of the Child of Attica. 

The Center’s mission is to provide care, education and training for unprotected children without a family. It currently accommodates 29 children, boys and girls, ages 3-12 years old. The Center operates a foster care program, with placements all over Greece.