Municipal Museum of the Kalavrita Holocaust

Program support

The grant supports the documentation and digitization of the museum's archives.

The Museum of the Kalavrita Holocaust was founded in 1986 and is housed in the primary school of the city, a listed building constructed in 1906 by a donation of the Greek benefactor Andreas Sygros. The Museum constitutes the main symbol of the city and safeguards a large number of documents and artefacts, chronicling the lives and destinies of the locals.