- YEAR OF GRANT
- CATEGORYHEALTH & SPORTS
- ORGANIZATION LOCATIONKifissia
- GRANT LOCATIONATTIKI, GREECE
- ORGANIZATION WEBSITEwww.kat-hosp.gr
The grant supports the purchase of a CT scanner.
The Hospital was established in 1944 originally as a trauma military hospital. It became a public hospital in 1951 and begun focusing on orthopedic cases. A partial renovation and equipment upgrade took place just before the 2004 Olympic Games. “It has a capacity of more than 670 beds and employs more than 1400 staff members.