Greek Orthodox Ladies Philoptochos Society

Program Support
To support the 2011 Children’s Medical Fund Luncheon, proceeds from which support programs and facilities that provide care and conduct medical research to promote children’s health, mental and physical, throughout the world.

The Greek Orthodox Ladies Philoptochos Society, the National Society, was established in 1931 as the women’s charitable arm of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America.  The volunteer-run organization raises funds to support various humanitarian causes.  Since 1991, the Children’s Medical Fund Luncheon has been held in cities throughout the US to raise funds for children’s health care.