Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral Philoptochos Society

Program Support

The grant supports the annual Chrysanthemum Ball, proceeds from which support various humanitarian causes.

The first Ladies Philoptochos Society was officially established at New York City’s Greek Orthodox Archdiocesan Cathedral of the Holy Trinity in 1902. The Society plays a major role in supporting numerous philanthropic causes of every kind in this community and across the United States.