George Papanikolaou General Hospital of Thessaloniki

Cardiology Department - Renovation

For the relocation/renovation of the coronary care unit so that it will have all the required space and facilities and will provide an appropriate level of care. 

The “George Papanikolaou” General Hospital of Thessaloniki was established in 1920 and originally created to treat patients suffering from tuberculosis. It gradually grew and expanded in the ‘60s and ‘70s until it became a General Hospital in the mid-1980s covering the full spectrum of medical services.