General Hospital of Samos "St. Panteleimon" - Cardiology Clinic - Equipment - Stavros Niarchos Foundation

General Hospital of Samos "St. Panteleimon"

Cardiology Clinic - Equipment

The grant supports the purchase of equipment in the cardiology clinic.

The Hospital was established in 1953 and the Cardiology Department in 1994. It supports 45,000 habitants in total, coming from Samos as well as from the neighboring islands, such as Ikaria and Patmos. It has a capacity of 120 beds.