General Hospital of Nikaia Agios Panteleimon

Department of Gastroenterology - Equipment

The grant supports the purchase of endoscopy equipment. 

The hospital was initially established in 1932 and became a general hospital in 1952. It now has a capacity of 615 beds with more than 1,700 staff members. It is one of the largest hospitals in the Athens-Piraeus region, covering both the area of Attica but also treating patients from all over the country and mainly the islands (due to the proximity with the port of Piraeus).