General Hospital of Messinia

Equipment

The grant supports the purchase of an angiograph machine.

The General Hospital of Messinia in Kalamata was originally established in 1956. After the devastating earthquake of 1996, efforts commenced for the construction of a modern health facility. The new hospital became operational in 1999 and it occupies more than 25,000 m2. Current capacity is 320 beds and it employs more than 600 staff members.