General Hospital of Kastoria

Equipment

The grant supports the purchase of equipment for the renal dialysis unit, in order to replace the old stock of machines.

The hospital was established in 1936 in the city center and relocated in 1960 to its current location. It has a capacity of 120 beds, 300 staff members and occupies an area of more than 6,000 m2. The Hospital covers the health needs of Kastoria.