Evangelisch-Reformierte Kirchgemeinde

Renovation

For partial funding for renovating the Protestant Church in St. Moritz.

The church is the oldest in St. Moritz. It was built in 1787. In 1896/97 the Community of St. Moritz built the church tower and changed the façade to a neo-Gothic style and added a side aisle. The last renovation of the church was done in 1932.

The renovation benefits not only the Protestant Church Community but also the local community and guests, as the church hosts organized cultural activities, concerts and expositions that are open to the public.