Educational and Beneficial Association of Haliki

Restoration
For restoration of the wooden chancel screen of the Church of Saint Paraskevi located in Haliki, in the Northwestern part of the prefecture of Trikala.

The construction of the Church of Saint Paraskevi was completed in 1725. It is a large basilica, made of stone, which includes a chapel. The church’s wooden chancel screen and its religious paintings, which date back to 1870, are particularly impressive. The church has been declared by the Ministry of Culture to be a historical monument and is on the list of landmark buildings of Greece.