Adelfotis Kyrion Kavalas

Renovation
For a fire protection system and renovations.

The Society was established in 1902 in Kavala, Northern Greece.  Its membership consists of ladies from the society of Kavala who assist the community with various charity work.

In 1938 the Society established a home for the elderly with the capacity to house 100 men and women who in most cases were without relatives. The building served as a hospital during World War II and as an orphanage in the years after the war. Since 1973 it has been operating exclusively as a home for the elderly, the only one of its kind in the region.