1st Model Experimental Lyceum of Athens Gennadeio

Program Support

The grant support  The request regards the establishment of a library for the school, and the upgrading of the school’s computer lab.

The School was originally established in 1829 at the island of Aegina, and was relocated to Athens in 1834 when it became the country’s capital. Currently, it enrols 235 students who attend the school upon succeeding on a written examination. Students at the school come from the wider metropolitan area of Athens.