- Day One at the National Museum of Contemporary Art in Athens
BEEF IS ART flashes on screen. What this means is crystal clear: a new era has begun for contemporary art in Greece.
- Lifebox: An Organization with its Finger on the Pulse of Surgical Safety
It’s a simple piece of equipment that can save your life in surgery.
- Flipping the Script on Greece’s Brain Drain
The story told about the latest phase of the centuries-old Greek diaspora, in the wake of the country’s economic crisis, is one of “brain drain.” What would it take to turn this story around?
- Finding Better Treatments for Neglected Diseases
The World Health Organization goal of eliminating cases of sleeping sickness by 2030 seems to be within reach, but we’ve been here before.
- Too many cooks in the kitchen? Au contraire
These social ventures are using good food to transform lives.
- These Car-Racing Teams Don’t Have Drivers, but They Do Have Drive
With a sudden puff of air, months of hard work flash by in an instant.
- Setting Sail for the 2020 Olympic Games
You can hear the waves and feel the energy of the sea. The boat is moving fast. You feel like you’re flying. You feel absolutely free.
- It’s Always the 9th of the Month When this Team is Around
It’s a rainy autumn morning, and it’s got to be Monday, because Vicky is here.
- A Muscular Notion of Civility: Q&A with SNF Paideia Faculty Director Michael X. Delli Carpini
Michael X. Delli Carpini, newly appointed Faculty Director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Paideia Program at the University of Pennsylvania wants to bring the practice of citizenship into our “real lives.”