- For the first time ever, the America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF), in collaboration with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), offers a unique opportunity to attend English-language undergraduate, postgraduate, and/or artistic diploma programs at two leading universities in Israel.
01 APRIL 2019This April Fool’s Day: Seriously Interesting Events at the SNFCC Announced for this MonthThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) is leaning further into spring with an exciting program of events this April.
- Following a call for applications and the evaluation of candidates by Columbia University, the names of the 18 journalists from Greece selected to attend specialized training courses were announced today.
- Thirty-four 10th-grade high school students from the General High School of Neapoli, Kozani, landed in Athens, on Wednesday, March 17, with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) as their final destination.
- With a new initiative, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) seeks to trigger a “paradigm shift” in the way women’s reproductive cancers are researched and treated.
- Do you know a leader in any field of work whose vision and optimism make them stand out not only in their field but in life? Nominations for the Tällberg Foundation’s 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize are open now and will remain live until April 23, 2019, with an early deadline of April 12.
- The Institute of Imagination in London (iOi) has announced its selection for the 2019 Cultural Residency at its Imagination Lab: Bittersuite, a company using multi-sensory engagement to encourage people to dive in to music.
- Having completed five years of creative work, Impact Hub Athens will hold a three-day conference between March 28 and 30 at Impact Hub Athens and the Municipal Market of Kypseli.
- Perhaps no human question is more fundamental than that of how we approach our own mortality and the inevitable end of life. As much as a question for medical science to address, it’s one for art to explore.