- On Monday, June 3, The Public Theater in New York City held its annual gala, which included a “Women of the Public” performance.
- Students from Ithaca College embarked today on an intensive, immersive weeklong journey into the world of international affairs journalism.
- Minneapolis-based organization Artspace is helping a Chicago community with a rich and interesting history build for a new phase in its collective life.
- It’s June and nostalgia for last year’s Summer Nostos Festival has transformed into excitement for this year’s event, hosted by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF). In 22 days, this beloved institution of Greek summer returns to the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), an open public space created and lovingly supported by the SNF.
31 MAY 2019Open Invitation to the Residents of the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis for the Presentation of the New Hospitals created through an SNF GrantThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in collaboration with the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis, invite you to two open discussions on the creation of the New General Hospital of Komotini – SNF and the University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki – SNF, respectively, which will be designed, constructed, and fully outfitted through a grant by the SNF.
- It is with great sadness that we share news of the passing of André Gerolymatos, who was Professor of History and Director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada.
- New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) is respected as a world leader in orthopedics and rheumatology, performing more than 30,000 surgical procedures each year.
- The plans for Shedia Home have become a reality, and now it is officially opening its doors to the public, in the heart of the city’s historic center. Homemade flavors, coffee and cocktails, workshops, issues of the Shedia magazine and creations by “Shedia Art” for sale, await us in this special home, located on 56 Kolokotroni and 2 Nikiou Streets.
- It’s the dawn of a new era for Hellenic studies at McGill University in Montreal.