- With a new initiative, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) seeks to trigger a “paradigm shift” in the way women’s reproductive cancers are researched and treated.
- Do you know a leader in any field of work whose vision and optimism make them stand out not only in their field but in life? Nominations for the Tällberg Foundation’s 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize are open now and will remain live until April 23, 2019, with an early deadline of April 12.
- The Institute of Imagination in London (iOi) has announced its selection for the 2019 Cultural Residency at its Imagination Lab: Bittersuite, a company using multi-sensory engagement to encourage people to dive in to music.
- Having completed five years of creative work, Impact Hub Athens will hold a three-day conference between March 28 and 30 at Impact Hub Athens and the Municipal Market of Kypseli.
- Perhaps no human question is more fundamental than that of how we approach our own mortality and the inevitable end of life. As much as a question for medical science to address, it’s one for art to explore.
- Why would members of the legendary Greek team of champions in Euro 2004 meet with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF)? Well, not to play soccer, but that may come later…
- The SNF DIALOGUES series of monthly events took its first trip outside Athens.
- The new facilities of the IANOS Addiction Treatment Center will be inaugurated on Thursday, March 28 by Mayor of Thessaloniki Yiannis Boutaris and Vice Mayors Thanasis Pappas and Petros Lefakis.
- Traditional global power dynamics are shifting, technological developments are taking us in unexpected directions, and truly global challenges like climate change cannot be ignored.