- In a city richly endowed with cultural resources, New York’s newest cultural institution seeks to do things a bit differently.
- A political scientist who dedicated her career to understanding civic and political participation will now work to advance them as inaugural director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University. She starts July 1.
- The Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Andreas Dracopoulos, and SNF representatives traveled to the prefecture of Laconia to visit partner organizations active in the region, learn about the progress of grants, and examine potential new partnerships.
- Have you studied library science, photography, business administration, or public relations?
- For the first time ever, the America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF), in collaboration with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), offers a unique opportunity to attend English-language undergraduate, postgraduate, and/or artistic diploma programs at two leading universities in Israel.
01 APRIL 2019This April Fool’s Day: Seriously Interesting Events at the SNFCC Announced for this MonthThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) is leaning further into spring with an exciting program of events this April.
- Following a call for applications and the evaluation of candidates by Columbia University, the names of the 18 journalists from Greece selected to attend specialized training courses were announced today.
- Thirty-four 10th-grade high school students from the General High School of Neapoli, Kozani, landed in Athens, on Wednesday, March 17, with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) as their final destination.
- With a new initiative, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) seeks to trigger a “paradigm shift” in the way women’s reproductive cancers are researched and treated.