- 19 September 2018 / The SNF Co-President, A. Dracopoulos, Attends Tactical Exercise by Hellenic Army General Staff - The SNF Approves €1.7 Million Grant to the Hellenic Army Academy
On Tuesday August 28th, 2018, the Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, and representatives of the SNF attended tactical exercises at the Hellenic Army General Staff – Engineer Directorate in Loutraki, in the presence of the Chief of the Hellenic Army General Staff, Lieutenant General Alkiviadis Stefanis. The visit is part of the Foundation’s evaluation of its recent grants towards the Armed Forces.
- 19 September 2018 / Emergency Grant Totaling €25 Million to Support the Hellenic Fire Department and Prevention & Training Initiatives
- 19 September 2018 / Interview of the SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, on Protagon.gr
In an interview with the Greek news portal Protagon.gr, the Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, discusses current events, the Foundation’s relationship with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC), “a real beast that constantly asks for your attention”, as he noted, but also an example of good cooperation between all parties involved, the SNF’s new Health Initiative as well as this year's World Cup.
- 19 September 2018 / State-of-the-Αrt Equipment Granted by SNF to the new Melanoma and Skin Cancer Center at Andreas Syggros Hospital in Athens
Through the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), two state-of-the-art pieces of equipment have been added to the medical assets of the Melanoma and Skin Cancer Center of Andreas Syggros Hospital in Athens. The Center’s renovated facilities, housing the equipment, was inaugurated on Wednesday, September 19th, 2018.
- 18 September 2018 / Announcement from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), we express our sincere congratulations to Ms. Lydia Koniordou for her appointment as President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC). We wish her every success in her new role.
- 18 September 2018 / SNF Attends the Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine’s Annual Gala
On Monday, September 17th, 2018, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended the Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine’s (FOCOS) annual gala, celebrating the organization’s 20th anniversary. Friends and supporters of FOCOS were in attendance, including the SNF.
- 17 September 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units Travel to the Island of Agathonisi
From September 14th to September 16th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units (MMUs) were to the island of Agathonisi to provide free, comprehensive medical care of high quality and support to the island’s residents.
- 17 September 2018 / DIALOGUES: Beginnings
On Wednesday, September 26, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is hosting the 10th event of its monthly series DIALOGUES, on Beginnings. The event will take place at the Lighthouse of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, at 17:30 (EET).
- 17 September 2018 / A 40-day Journey Around the World of Architecture, as part of the Renzo Piano World Tour Award 2018, Supported by SNF
Three graduates of architectural departments from the National Technical University of Athens, the University of Madrid and the University of Padua, winners of the Renzo Piano World Tour Award 2018, took part in an educational 40-day journey around the world of architectural design and construction.