- 04 March 2019 / Mobile Medical Units at Lidoriki: The Journey Continues
Following their visits to Messinia and Lakonia, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) left the Southern Peloponnese behind, for the time being, to move north to the village of Lidoriki, Phocis, on the slopes of Mount Giona.
- 04 March 2019 / “Alzheimer’s Disease: The Path Forward” at New York Stem Cell Foundation
On Tuesday, March 5th, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) will host a panel discussion on what the latest Alzheimer’s research could mean for patients.
- 01 March 2019 / Carnival, Clean Monday, and More: March at the SNFCC
Even with cold and rainy weather in Athens, spring is in the air as we enter March. We look forward to seeing all of you at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) to enjoy the smell of spring together, wear our Carnival costumes, and celebrate Sarakosti (the 40 days of Lent).
- 01 March 2019 / I AM SHE opens at Brooklyn’s Weeksville Heritage Center
On Saturday, March 2nd, Imani Shanklin Roberts’ latest exhibit, I AM SHE, will open at the Weeksville Heritage Center in Brooklyn.
- 01 March 2019 / Second Season of Films BYkids Airs
Young people often see realities around them with greater clarity than adults, but rarely are given the means to record and share things as they see them.
- 28 February 2019 / Second Round of Athens Digital Lab Launches
The second round of Athens Digital Lab will welcome eight new groups to present innovative proposals with the aim of confronting everyday urban challenges.
- 28 February 2019 / Teaching about the Holocaust in Greece: A Seminar Designed for Educators
How can you teach primary and high school students about the Holocaust in Greece? How can you raise awareness and involve students in a productive discussion about the history of Greek Jews, the conditions of the Holocaust and the management of its memory?
- 28 February 2019 / 6th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, February 28th, 2019, the sixth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 27 February 2019 / A Special Day for the Special Olympics
The Lighting Ceremony for the Flame of Hope is a special day for the Summer Special Olympics. It marks the start of the countdown to the official opening of the games on March 14th in Abu Dhabi while celebrating diversity, inclusion, and the strength of will of the Special Olympics athletes.