- 03 July 2018 / The Charity Rowing Race “Défi des Barj’s 2018”, Organized with the SNF’s Support, Took Place in Monaco
The charity rowing race “Défi des Barj’s 2018”, organized by the association “Le Rocher du Coeur”, took place in Monaco on Sunday, July 1st, 2018.
- 03 July 2018 / The New York Aquarium Opens “Ocean Wonders: Sharks!” with Support from the SNF
On Thursday, June 28th, 2018, the New York Aquarium opened its new building, called “Ocean Wonders: Sharks!” on Coney Island in New York.
- 02 July 2018 / Inauguration of Sensory Garden of Public Hospital “Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace”, with the SNF Support
On Wednesday, July 4th, 2018, the public hospital “Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace” of Monaco is holding the inauguration of its Sensory Garden for patients affected by Alzheimer. The creation of the Garden was made possible through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 01 July 2018 / July 2018 at the SNFCC
Shortly after the end of this year’s Summer Nostos Festival events, organized and exclusively funded by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), summer continues at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC)!
- 30 June 2018 / An Eight-Day Celebration that we Long to Relive!
This year, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (ΙΣΝ/SNF) welcomed us once again to a large summer celebration; a celebration for the entire city, for every Athens resident and visitor. The Summer Nostos Festival (SNFestival) brought with it all the elements of the summer: enjoyment, carelessness, beautiful memories, even thunderstorms! It is an open and welcoming festival, with programming that encourages the peaceful coexistence of all people without exclusion, while welcoming everyone, both individually and collectively.
- 28 June 2018 / Agricultural University of Athens’ one-day seminar on the “New Agriculture for a New Generation” program
On Friday, June 29th, 2018, the Agricultural University of Athens holds a one-day seminar for the presentation of the project “New Agriculture for a New Generation” whose objective is to help revitalize one of Greece’s most critical sectors—agriculture—by training and developing a new generation of farmers and inspiring agriculture and food entrepreneurs.
- 28 June 2018 / Launch of this Year’s CTY Greece Summer Programs in Athens and Thessaloniki
On Monday, July 2nd and 9th, 2018, the Anatolia College holds in Athens and Thessaloniki, respectively, an event to mark the launch of this year’s summer educational programs of the “Center for Talented Youth (CTY) – Greece”.
- 28 June 2018 / The New York Times on the upcoming series of Theater of War Productions’ performances at the Harlem Stage
In a recent article The New York Times report on the five-week run of free performances of SNF grantee, Theater of War Productions’ original project, Antigone in Ferguson which premieres on September 13th in New York City, kicking off Harlem Stage’s 2018/2019 programming season.
- 27 June 2018 / Center for an Urban Future Publishes Report on New York City Parks
On Tuesday, June 26th, 2018, the Center for an Urban Future published its report on New York City parks, titled “A New Leaf: Revitalizing New York City’s Aging Parks Infrastructure”.