- On Wednesday, May 1, Planned Parenthood of New York City held its annual gala, for which the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support. Representatives of the Foundation attended the evening event.
30 APRIL 2019SNF Agora Institute continues Democracy Dialogues series with JHU President Ron DanielsOn Tuesday, April 30, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University will host the second in its new series of Democracy Dialogues with University President Ron Daniels.
- If you haven’t left Athens for the Easter holidays, come on down to spend May Day at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC)!
- The Greek National Opera (GNO) signed its first co-production agreement with one of Europe’s major festivals, the Easter Festival of Baden-Baden, for a staging of Giuseppe Verdi’s Otello.
- Sunday, April 28 marked the beginning of Days of Remembrance in the United States, a yearly commemoration of the Holocaust.
- Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announced a $1 million grant to Hellenic American Leadership Council (HALC). The grant will endow HALC’s Leadership 2030 Fellowship Program, in honor of the late Nikos Mouyiaris. The program will be renamed the Nikos Mouyiaris Leadership 2030 Fellowship Program, supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- There’s no finish line in this race, but that doesn’t mean the participants don’t have a clear goal. For five straight days, runners and walkers will keep moving to raise funds for projects that support children in need.
- Thoughtful partnerships and conversations with current, past, and prospective grantees are the heart of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s work.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), together with a number of other organizations, announced its support to the National Constitution Center for the creation of the new Interactive Constitution: Classroom Edition, a cutting-edge, multi-media digital platform that will provide trusted, nonpartisan constitutional resources for middle and high school students and educators.