- 14 November 2018 / Barça Foundation Reports on Impact of Expansion of FutbolNet Program
On Wednesday, November 14th, representatives from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) joined the Barça Foundation in Barcelona as they presented the results of the FutbolNet program for refugee children in Greece and announce the program’s next step.
- 14 November 2018 / SNF Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University Holds First Board Meeting
On Monday, November 12th, Johns Hopkins University’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute held its first Board of Overseers meeting.
- 13 November 2018 / Presentation on the SNFCC’s Development on Conference for the Future of Construction
On Monday November 12th the Association of Businesses for Quality and Development in Construction organized a conference regarding the future of construction in Greece. Mrs. Elly Andriopoulou, SNFCC Grant Manager, was invited to present the history and philosophy behind the SNFCC’s development from the moment it was conceived by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 13 November 2018 / Celebrating Two Years of the Francis Crick Institute
On Thursday, November 8th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) joined researchers and staff at London’s Francis Crick Institute in celebrating the Institute’s two-year anniversary.
- 13 November 2018 / An Ethical Framework for Robots? Exploring Practical Ethics at JHU
On Wednesday, November 14th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation will join faculty of Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore for a symposium presenting the work of practical ethicists at the University.
- 12 November 2018 / The SNF Supports the Food aid Program of the Cultural and Social Center of Amari in Crete
On Friday November 9th, 2018, the Cultural and Social Center of the Holy Metropolis of Lampe, Syvritos and Sfakia inaugurated its new kitchen facilities that were renovated through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 12 November 2018 / Columbia’s Institute for Ideas and Imagination now a reality
On Monday, November 12th, Columbia University inaugurated its new Institute for Ideas and Imagination in Paris. Lead support for the Institute was provided by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), and additional support was provided by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation. The Institute will reside at Reid Hall, part of the University’s Paris Global Center.
- 12 November 2018 / Global Visionaries Honored in Mexico City
From November 13th-15th, the Tällberg Foundation will host a public colloquium in Mexico City to honor the winners of the 2018 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize. The Eliasson Global Leadership Prize is made possible through the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 09 November 2018 / Applications for the Second Round of the “New Agriculture for a New Generation” Program Have Opened
With the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) exclusive support, the “New Agriculture for a New Generation” program supports the next generation of Greek farmers by offering them the opportunity to attend free training programs in six different areas of the agricultural sector.