- 05 November 2018 / Choose Food Symposium Aims at Ethical Food Systems
From November 5 through 8, leading bioethicists, philosophers, journalists, industry experts, and others come together at the Choose Food Symposium in Baltimore to discuss the ethical challenges facing our global food system.
- 02 November 2018 / An Afternoon with the Association of Social Responsibility for Children and Youth (SKEP) at the SNF
What is it like to be you? Social inclusion and collaboration grow out of empathy, and empathy, in turn, grows from shared experience. But some experiences are more difficult to share than others.
- 02 November 2018 / The SNF Supports the ”Agios Charalambos” Elderly Care Facility in the Region of Aigio
On Monday November 5th, 2018, the ”Agios Charalambos” Elderly Care Facility holds an event to mark the completion of energy efficiency upgrades to its premises, made possible through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 02 November 2018 / SNF Grantee, NAACP LDF hosts National Equal Justice Awards Dinner
On Thursday, November 1st, the NAACP Legal Defense Fund hosted its 32nd annual National Equal Justice Awards Dinner.
- 01 November 2018 / November 2018 at the SNFCC
In November, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) starts counting down to December 1st, when it will don its most festive attire to welcome young and old in a large celebration with numerous activities to get everyone in the holiday spirit!
- 01 November 2018 / Internship Program at the SNFCC SA, the NLG, the GNO: Call for applications
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), within the framework of its cooperation and joint activities with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO), launches a call for applications for the next round of internships at these three institutions.
- 01 November 2018 / Press Conference for the Presentation of the Sports Excellence Program
On Thursday, November 1st, 2018, a Press Conference was held for the presentation of the Sports Excellence Program, at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 31 October 2018 / Inauguration of the Renovated Renal Dialysis Unit of the General Hospital of Grevena
On Wednesday, October 31st, 2018, the General Hospital of Grevena held an event for the inauguration of its renovated Renal Dialysis Unit. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), as part of its Initiative Against the Greek Crisis, supported the procurement of dialysis machines and additional medical equipment needed for the proper operation of the Unit.
- 31 October 2018 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Supports 251 Air Force General Hospital with a €5.3 million Grant
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), as part of its wider philanthropic activity and continuous support of the health sector in Greece, announces a new major €5.3 million ($6.09 million) grant to 251 Air Force General Hospital in Athens.