- 18 February 2021 / A Conversation with Stacey Abrams through the SNF Paideia Program at Penn
Stacey Abrams, the first Black woman to become a major party gubernatorial candidate in the U.S., one of the World’s Most Powerful Women in 2020 according to Forbes, and a force in determining the current makeup of the Senate, will join a conversation at the University of Pennsylvania cohosted by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Paideia Program.
- 17 February 2021 / SNF Small Business Growth & Recovery Fund Launched by the National Community Reinvestment Coalition and SNF
Striving to help address economic inequities, the fund will support U.S. small businesses, focusing on those owned by traditionally underserved groups by providing better access to capital through grants that do not need to be repaid.
- 17 February 2021 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Cancels its Grant to the Hellenic Sailing Federation, Seeking other ways to Support a Sailing Program for People with Disabilities
Today, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) informed the Hellenic Sailing Federation (EIO) by letter of its decision to cancel the remaining balance of its grant to the Federation, effective immediately.
- 16 February 2021 / 2021 SNF Nostos
What we know so far
- 12 February 2021 / Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos Visit Newly Renovated ICU at KAT Hospital in Greece
On Thursday February 4, 2021, Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis, accompanied by SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and Greek Minister of Health Vasilis Kikilias, visited the new Intensive Care Unit (ICU) space at KAT Hospital created with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 12 February 2021 / SNF Supports Program to Prevent Infections and Antibiotic Resistance in Greece
A five-year national program for the prevention and control of hospital-acquired infections and antibiotic resistance in Greece is creating model public hospitals in those fields.
- 11 February 2021 / REFLECT / REFORM / RESTART Virtual Journalism Forum Marks Two Years of iMEdD
To celebrate its second anniversary, iMEdD (the incubator for Media Education and Development) is holding a three-day open virtual forum on the present and the future of journalism from February 17 to 19, 2021. The nonprofit organization, whose mission is supporting and promoting transparency, credibility, and independence in journalism, was founded through an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 11 February 2021 / SNFCC Class: The SNFCC’s Digital Platform for Schools
From the beginning, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has offered specially designed school programs for students of all levels to help enrich their educational experience.
- 11 February 2021 / New Washington Post Series from SNF Agora Examines the Aftereffects of the 2020 Election
In the lead-up to and aftermath of the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute has worked to help make sense of what’s going on with perspective from political science experts.