- On Wednesday, May 15, Orpheus Chamber Orchestra held its annual gala in New York City.
- Advances in biology and medicine might expand the range of our scientific capabilities, but shed no light on what we should do, how those capabilities should be used.
- How far is 470 kilometers? Not too far to travel for a new educational experience.
- It is estimated that in Greece, approximately 62,000 patients annually suffering from malignant and cardiovascular diseases, nephropathies, and dozens of other complicated and serious illnesses require daily care services, but the structures and programs currently in operation are not able to serve their needs.
- On Wednesday, May 15th, 2019, the ninth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- Greece’s African communities were the starting point of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) May DIALOGUES event.
14 MAY 2019Finds from the Victory Monument of Octavian Augustus in Ancient Nicopolis Draw International InterestFinds from the excavations of Octavian’s Victory Monument in Nicopolis have attracted the interest of the British online newspaper The Independent.
- Lately, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) have a very busy schedule. Just three days after coming back from the island of Amorgos, the Units together with all the doctors, nurses and technical staff headed for North Evia, with Mantoudi as their final destination. They will remain there for three days, from May 13 to 16.
- An interactive new exhibition that opened last week at BOZAR, the Centre from Fine Arts in Brussels, says “thank you, next” to traditional ideas about where society is headed.