- In 2009, a team of volunteers from the field of health and social care created the public corporation FRODIZO in Patras, with the aim of providing care to the elderly and the disabled.
- In September, as every month, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) will be in constant motion, with a full schedule that includes visits to four different points on the map.
- The International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), under the leadership of Executive Director Becca Heller, works to provide legal aid to refugees and other displaced people seeking safety and advocates for systemic change.
- On Thursday, August 29, 2019, the 12th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- This week, more than a hundred leading experts in international law—lawyers, active and retired judges, professors—gathered to discuss topics of pressing international urgency and issue resolutions to guide responses to them.
- The Dancing Fountains at the Canal of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) have been in operation since July, forming a new, impressive water display, which was created thanks to the initiative and funding of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), and one that has been already enthusiastically accepted by the visitors of the SNFCC.
- On Thursday, August 29th, the inaugural event for the opening of the renovated outdoor grounds of the educational center in Markopoulo took place.
- This August, the SNF DIALOGUES stayed up late in Athens, at Mavili Square. We met at the center of Athens for a summer’s night out, in a public space that has meant a lot for generations of Athenians.
- Theater of War Productions excels at taking the social issues we worry—but don’t talk—about and opening meaningful conversations on them with diverse audiences.