31 MAY 2019Open Invitation to the Residents of the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis for the Presentation of the New Hospitals created through an SNF GrantThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in collaboration with the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis, invite you to two open discussions on the creation of the New General Hospital of Komotini – SNF and the University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki – SNF, respectively, which will be designed, constructed, and fully outfitted through a grant by the SNF.
- It is with great sadness that we share news of the passing of André Gerolymatos, who was Professor of History and Director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University in British Columbia, Canada.
- New York’s Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS) is respected as a world leader in orthopedics and rheumatology, performing more than 30,000 surgical procedures each year.
- The plans for Shedia Home have become a reality, and now it is officially opening its doors to the public, in the heart of the city’s historic center. Homemade flavors, coffee and cocktails, workshops, issues of the Shedia magazine and creations by “Shedia Art” for sale, await us in this special home, located on 56 Kolokotroni and 2 Nikiou Streets.
- It’s the dawn of a new era for Hellenic studies at McGill University in Montreal.
- It may have premiered on St. Stephen’s Day in 1606, but it’s still inspiring timely conversations.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the NGO “Champions for Life” announce their collaboration through the events planned for the celebration of the 15th anniversary of the Euro 2004 Championship.
28 MAY 2019Discussing U.S.–Greek Μedical Training Program with the President of the Hellenic RepublicMembers of the World Hellenic Biomedical Association (WHBA) and representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) visited the Presidential Palace on Monday, May 27, to meet with the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopis Pavlopoulos.
- Cooperativa Sociale Quid, also known as Progetto Quid, is a nonprofit cooperative in Verona, Italy that helps address unemployment and exclusion among underserved women and vulnerable groups by creating opportunities for employment in the fashion industry.