- 14 January 2019 / New phase of Financial Journalism Training Program launches in Ghana
The latest phase of Bloomberg Media Initiative Africa’s Financial Journalism Training Program launches today in Ghana with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 14 January 2019 / Article in Kathimerini on support for Greek National Opera program commemorating the 200th Anniversary of the Greek Revolution of 1821
In a recent article, Kathimerini highlights the importance of the year-long program of events by the Greek National Opera (GNO) to commemorate the 200th anniversary of the Greek Revolution of 1821, which will be implemented with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 10 January 2019 / Grantee Figure Skating in Harlem Featured in The New York Times Style Section
Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) grantee Figure Skating in Harlem was recently featured in The New York Times Style section.
- 09 January 2019 / January 2019 at the SNFCC
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) welcomes 2019 with a rich program of events, activities and workshops.
- 08 January 2019 / Mobile Medical Units: Moving Heaven and Earth to Offer Free Medical Help
Four to 20 hours by sea. This is the length of the journey required, in certain cases, for a simple examination at a diagnostic center.
- 08 January 2019 / Zambia Inclusive Education Project the Focus of BBC Radio 4 Appeal
A new three-year project by Leonard Cheshire in Zambia is working to see hundreds of children with disabilities enrolled and retained in primary schools.
- 07 January 2019 / SNF Health Initiative – 3rd Regular Quarterly Progress Update
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Health Initiative, when announced in September 2017, included seven new individual grants, which further support the Health Sector in Greece, in coordination with the Greek Ministry of Health, taking into account the existing needs of the country.
- 07 January 2019 / Article profiles SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos as a Leader of the Greek diaspora
A new feature in The National Herald, the Greek-American community’s preeminent English-language news publication, profiles Stavros Niarchos Foundation Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos as a leading figure in the Hellenic diaspora.
- 03 January 2019 / SNF Announces Temporary Pause of Submission of New Grant Requests
Thoughtful partnerships and conversations with current, past, and prospective grantees are the heart of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s work.