- 18 APRIL 2018 / The SNF Supports the Athens 2018 World Book Capital
The program of the Athens 2018 World Book Capital was presented today by the Mayor of Athens, Mr. George Kaminis. The city of Athens was selected by UNESCO to host the global institution of the World Book Capital, which was launched initially in 2001.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / Greek Development Interns Arrive at Simon Fraser University under the “Rebooting the Greek Language” Internship Program
On Monday, April 16th, 2018, three Greek interns arrived at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Centre for Hellenic Studies at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver, Canada.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / Edible Schoolyard NYC Hosts 6th Annual Spring Benefit
On Monday, March 16th, Edible Schoolyard NYC hosted their 6th Annual Spring Benefit. The event was held in New York City, attended by supporters of Edible Schoolyard NYC, including representatives of the SNF.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / The Athens University Medical School honored the SNF for its support of the “Agia Sofia” Children’s Hospital
On Saturday, April 14th, 2018, the Athens Medical School honored the Stavros Niarchos Foundation for its support of the “Agia Sofia” Children’s Hospital.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / Τhe GNO Presents the Programming for the Artistic Period 2018 - 2019
The Greek National Opera presented today its programming for the artistic period 2018/2019.
- 17 APRIL 2018 / Condé Nast Traveler Features The SNFCC in an Article About Athens’ Cultural Revitalization
Following its recent piece on the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center’s performance at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), the American magazine Condé Nast Traveler, focusing on Athens’ culture-led revitalization, makes reference to the SNFCC.
- 14 APRIL 2018 / Interview by the SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, and Special Feature on SNF in the National Herald
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, in an interview with The National Herald's Publisher - Editor, Mr. Antonis Diamataris, talks about SNF’s philosophy and the core values that guide its grant-making work in Greece and worldwide, as well as about the Foundation’s longstanding commitment to projects that contribute to public-private partnerships, as effective means for serving public good.
- 13 APRIL 2018 / DIALOGUES: Dedicated Followers of Fashion
On Wednesday, April 25th, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) will hold the sixth event of its monthly series, DIALOGUES, entitled “Dedicated Followers of Fashion”. The event will take place at the Lighthouse of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center at 17:30 (EET).
- 12 APRIL 2018 / Update on the Implementation of the SNF’s Grant to the General Hospital of Athens Alexandra
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) announced, on 2014, a grant to the General Hospital of Athens Alexandra to support the execution of major reconstruction works, as well as the purchase of equipment.