- 18 April 2019 / SUNY College of Optometry Breaks Ground for 2020 Vision
The State University of New York College of Optometry today broke ground on a new facility that will enhance care for children.
- 17 April 2019 / The SNF Αnnounces New Grants Totaling over $80 million
During its February Board meeting, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) approved 95 new grants totaling over $80 million.
- 17 April 2019 / Major SNF Grant Supports the Establishment of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Wing at Chatham House
London-based international affairs think tank Chatham House has been awarded a transformational $13.1m grant ahead of its upcoming 2020 centenary.
- 17 April 2019 / DIALOGUES: Europe: Challenges, Dilemmas, and Brexit
The challenges and dilemmas facing Europe in the lead-up to the European elections in May formed the basis of discussion for SNF’s April DIALOGUES event.
- 16 April 2019 / ANNOUNCEMENT
It is with great sadness that the Stavros Niarchos Foundation announces the passing of Eleni Merkati Dracopoulos.
- 16 April 2019 / An interactive New Park Teaches Kids Road Safety
The road to traffic safety is long, but working towards achieving this goal can start as early as elementary school. With this in mind, the Elementary School of Olynthos, in Chalkidiki, created the first interactive road safety park of its kind in Greece, located at the courtyard of the school. The park was officially opened on Friday, April 12, welcoming its first visitors (both those with and without a driver’s license).
- 16 April 2019 / Harlem Stage Honors SNF with 2019 Philanthropy Award
Harlem Stage announced that it would honor the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) with its 2019 Philanthropy Award.
- 16 April 2019 / “Reflections on Central Bank Independence” at the Peterson Institute SNF Lecture
The 19th annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture at the Peterson Institute for International Economics took place on April 15, 2019, featuring governor of the South African Reserve Bank and chair of the International Monetary and Financial Committee Lesetja Kganyago.
- 16 April 2019 / SNF Agora Institute Launches Democracy Dialogues Series with JHU President Ron Daniels
On Thursday, April 18, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University will host the first in its new series of Democracy Dialogues with University President Ron Daniels.