- 05 APRIL 2018 / SNF Brain Insight Lecture at The Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute at Columbia University by Dr. David Goldstein
On Tuesday, April 10th, 2018, Dr. David Goldstein will discuss his progress and recent findings in the development of targeted treatments to fundamentally improve the lives of patients with serious diseases.
- 05 APRIL 2018 / Call for Applications for the SNF Zurich Heart Fellowship Program
After a successful first phase, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Zurich Heart Fellowship Program is now entering a second phase and announces the opening of application period for five doctoral positions, inviting applications from Greek candidates.
- 04 APRIL 2018 / Renzo Piano in Le Monde on the SNF Initiative to Support the Health Sector in Greece
The renowned architect Renzo Piano, recently gave an interview to Le Monde, where among others he referred to his upcoming involvement in the SNF’s initiative to support the Health Sector in Greece.
- 04 APRIL 2018 / The Hologram of the Historic Spyros Louis’ Cup is the Newest Permanent Exhibit of the Olympic Museum of Thessaloniki with the SNF’s support
In March 2018, a holographic projector that showcases the Silver Cup awarded to Spyros Louis, the first Marathon Winner at the inaugural Modern Olympic Games, has been installed at the Olympic Museum of Thessaloniki. The hologram was granted to the Museum by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 02 APRIL 2018 / April 2018 at the SNFCC
In April at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) different genres and facets of the Greek music scene interrelate with international musical productions inviting visitors to enjoy a diverse music repertoire.
- 02 APRIL 2018 / Internship Program at the SNFCC SA, the NLG, the GNO: Call for applications
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), within the framework of its cooperation and joint activities with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO), launches a call for applications for the next round of internships at these three institutions.
- 02 APRIL 2018 / Condé Nast Traveler about the first concert of the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center in Greece, supported by SNF
The American magazine Condé Nast Traveler is reporting on Live from Lincoln Center’s first production outside the United States that will take place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), on April 11th, 2018.
- 29 MARCH 2018 / 8th Annual Sainte Devote Rugby Tournament in Monaco with the SNF’s support
On Saturday, March 31st, 2018, the Fédération Monégasque de Rugby will host its 8th Sainte Devote rugby tournament at Louis II stadium, in Monaco. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation has been one of the lead supporters of the event since 2015.
- 29 MARCH 2018 / The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center will Perform at the SNFCC, with Support from the SNF
On Tuesday, April 11, 2018, Live from Lincoln Center’s first production outside the United States will take place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) in Athens, Greece.