- 06 March 2019 / The SNF supports the Revival of Vamvakou
Can a once-thriving mountain village, today home to only nine inhabitants, come to life again?
- 06 March 2019 / Fellowships for Young Greek Nephrologists Application Open
On March 7th, applications open for young Greek nephrologists looking to pursue a fellowship through the European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA).
- 05 March 2019 / National Herald: A Century of Greek-American History in Digital Form
The newspaper of the Greek-American community, The National Herald (Ethnikos Kirikas) has been in circulation since April 2, 1915. For over a century, it has contributed to the preservation of Greek language and identity.
- 04 March 2019 / Mobile Medical Units at Lidoriki: The Journey Continues
Following their visits to Messinia and Lakonia, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) left the Southern Peloponnese behind, for the time being, to move north to the village of Lidoriki, Phocis, on the slopes of Mount Giona.
- 04 March 2019 / “Alzheimer’s Disease: The Path Forward” at New York Stem Cell Foundation
On Tuesday, March 5th, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) will host a panel discussion on what the latest Alzheimer’s research could mean for patients.
- 01 March 2019 / Carnival, Clean Monday, and More: March at the SNFCC
Even with cold and rainy weather in Athens, spring is in the air as we enter March. We look forward to seeing all of you at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) to enjoy the smell of spring together, wear our Carnival costumes, and celebrate Sarakosti (the 40 days of Lent).
- 01 March 2019 / I AM SHE opens at Brooklyn’s Weeksville Heritage Center
On Saturday, March 2nd, Imani Shanklin Roberts’ latest exhibit, I AM SHE, will open at the Weeksville Heritage Center in Brooklyn.
- 01 March 2019 / Second Season of Films BYkids Airs
Young people often see realities around them with greater clarity than adults, but rarely are given the means to record and share things as they see them.
- 28 February 2019 / Second Round of Athens Digital Lab Launches
The second round of Athens Digital Lab will welcome eight new groups to present innovative proposals with the aim of confronting everyday urban challenges.