- Since 1943, Entraide de l’Eglise Réformée de Nice has worked to provide vital services to the residents of Nice who are most in need. Now, with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Entraide will be able to provide these services a newly accessible and upgraded social center.
- More than 700 journalists from 80 countries were in Athens during the previous days.
- On Wednesday, June 12, Wildlife Conservation Society held their annual gala in New York City.
12 JUNE 2019Open Discussion with Residents of Komotini and Thessaloniki on New Hospitals to Be Created Through SNF GrantThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in collaboration with the Municipalities of Komotini and Pylaia-Chortiatis, held two open discussions on the creation of the new SNF General Hospital of Komotini – and of the SNF University Pediatric Hospital of Thessaloniki.
- On Monday, June 10, Carnegie Hall hosted is Medal of Excellence Gala in New York City. The event honored Dr. Vartan Gregorian, president of Carnegie Corporation New York, a grant making foundation.
- For most children, the environment means nature, trees, sea, sun, wind, maybe even recycling. But on Monday, June 10, female students, ages 10-16, had the opportunity, through the “GIRLS DAY” event, to learn something else related to the environment: green jobs.
- In memory of our dear colleague Kathryn Louloudis, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support for two new grants through the Lung Cancer Research Foundation (LCRF) for research on disparities in lung cancer. LCRF announced today the awardees of these grants.
- Every artist should have the time, the freedom, and the financial means to pursue their art. ARTWORKS is here to create the right conditions for Greek artists, offering them financial support and opportunities to showcase their work through the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Artist Fellowship Program.
- Agiou Mina Street in Thessaloniki takes us back some 60 years, when the tram used to cross it, to continue along Tsimiski Street.