- Is our consumption of digital and social media changing the how we experience moral outrage? This is the type of question, bearing urgently on the health of our democracies that the Democracy Dialogues series strives to address.
- Music is not meant to be sequestered in concert halls. For more than forty years, Live from Lincoln Center has helped beam marquis performances into living rooms around the United States. Through a partnership with the Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center, the performances themselves have left the concert hall, venturing outside of the United States for the first time and traveling to Greece. Support for this international milestone for Live from Lincoln Center was provided through an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- Soccer is one of the games most widely played and enjoyed by young people around the world. However, some children, such as children who are blind or visually impaired, do not have this opportunity. Or rather, they haven’t had the opportunity until very recently.
- The selection process for the fall 2019 and winter 2020 sessions of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Internship Program has been completed. Below are the names of the candidates selected for the program:
- For a quarter century, the International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP) has worked to support emerging and mid-career artists while introducing them to Brooklyn and broader New York audiences. ISCP has announced fall schedule for their 25th anniversary year.
05 SEPTEMBER 2019SNF Honored with 9/11 Memorial & Museum Special Recognition, Presented to Co-President Andreas DracopoulosThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) was honored with special recognition for Visionary Distinction by the 9/11 Memorial & Museum, presented to SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos on September 4.
- In 2009, a team of volunteers from the field of health and social care created the public corporation FRODIZO in Patras, with the aim of providing care to the elderly and the disabled.
- In September, as every month, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) will be in constant motion, with a full schedule that includes visits to four different points on the map.
- The International Refugee Assistance Project (IRAP), under the leadership of Executive Director Becca Heller, works to provide legal aid to refugees and other displaced people seeking safety and advocates for systemic change.