- 19 MAY 2018 / Distinction for the Design for Better Learning Program at the Education Leaders Awards 2018
On Friday, May 18th, 2018, the Education Leaders Awards ceremony was held to recognize and honor best practices and innovative approaches in the field of education across Greece.
- 18 MAY 2018 / NYPL Honors the Stavros Niarchos Foundation at the Annual Spring Dinner
On Thursday, May 17, 2018, the New York Public Library (NYPL) honored the SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) at their annual Spring Dinner in New York City for their support of NYPL’s branch programs and education initiatives.
- 18 MAY 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units Visit the Island of Tilos
From May 18th until May 20th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units will visit the island of Tilos in order to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.
- 18 MAY 2018 / Meeting of the WHBA’s SNF Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine Fellows
On Friday, May 18th, 2018, the World Hellenic Biomedical Association – WHBA organized a meeting to introduce the new fellows of its training program for top graduates from medical departments of Greek universities, entitled Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM). The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) is the exclusive supporter of the WHBA’s program.
- 18 MAY 2018 / New York City Police Foundation Hosts Annual Gala for New York City Police Department
On Thursday, May 17th 2018, the New York City Police Foundation hosted its annual gala in celebration of the achievements of the New York City Police Department.
- 17 MAY 2018 / The SNF Attends the Annual Fire Department of New York Foundation Dinner
On Wednesday, May 16th, 2018, the Fire Department of New York (FDNY) Foundation hosted its annual dinner to honor supporters of the FDNY with its annual humanitarian awards ceremony.
- 16 MAY 2018 / Registrations for the SNF RUN: Running into the Future Evening Race are Now Open!
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) invites for the 4th consecutive year runners from across Greece and beyond to take part in the evening race SNF RUN: Running into the Future.
- 16 MAY 2018 / Search and Rescue Mission with the Super Puma Helicopter, a Grant by SNF
On May 14th, 2018 an injured citizen at the area of Nafpaktia was carried to safety after another successful search and rescue operation by the Aerial Service of the Hellenic Fire Department with the use of the Super Puma helicopter purchased with a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 15 MAY 2018 / The SNF Supports the Panhellenic Games Special Olympics - Loutraki 2018
The Panhellenic Games Special Olympics - Loutraki 2018 began on Monday, May 14th, 2018, and run until Friday, May 18th, 2018. The Games are held with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).