- 17 May 2019 / Presentation of Study Findings on Palliative Care in Greece
It is estimated that in Greece, approximately 62,000 patients annually suffering from malignant and cardiovascular diseases, nephropathies, and dozens of other complicated and serious illnesses require daily care services, but the structures and programs currently in operation are not able to serve their needs.
- 16 May 2019 / 9th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Wednesday, May 15th, 2019, the ninth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 16 May 2019 / DIALOGUES: From Africa
Greece’s African communities were the starting point of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation’s (SNF) May DIALOGUES event.
- 14 May 2019 / Finds from the Victory Monument of Octavian Augustus in Ancient Nicopolis Draw International Interest
Finds from the excavations of Octavian’s Victory Monument in Nicopolis have attracted the interest of the British online newspaper The Independent.
- 13 May 2019 / The Mobile Medical Units for the First Time in Mantoudi, Evia
Lately, the Mobile Medical Units (MMU) have a very busy schedule. Just three days after coming back from the island of Amorgos, the Units together with all the doctors, nurses and technical staff headed for North Evia, with Mantoudi as their final destination. They will remain there for three days, from May 13 to 16.
- 13 May 2019 / “Next Generation, Please!” at BOZAR Centre for Fine Arts in Brussels
An interactive new exhibition that opened last week at BOZAR, the Centre from Fine Arts in Brussels, says “thank you, next” to traditional ideas about where society is headed.
- 10 May 2019 / MMU Return from their 3-Day Visit to the Island of Amorgos
The Mobile Medical Units (MMU) traveled to Amorgos for three days, from May 7 to 9, on a visit falling outside their regular itinerary.
- 10 May 2019 / American School of Classical Studies at Athens holds 2019 gala
On Thursday, May 9, the American School of Classical Studies at Athens hosted its annual gala in New York City.
- 10 May 2019 / Greek National Opera Visits New York City
As it opens an exciting new chapter of its history, the Greek National Opera (GNO) paid a visit to New York City.