- All children need care, love and support.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) presents a retrospective exhibition by Jannis Psychopedis, exploring the artist’s “conversation” with Greek poets and their works, titled “POETICAL WORKS - Painting Meets Poetry”.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Health Initiative in Greece, drawing on a budget expected to exceed $450 million and implemented in partnership with the Greek Ministry of Health, aims to ensure high quality medical care for all by enhancing the country’s public health sector. The Health Initiative encompasses a suite of hospital infrastructure projects, equipment procurement, and educational programs.
- The planet faces a climate emergency, but in the face entrenched economic and political interests, scientific denialism, and the indifference of those with the privilege of ignoring it, action addressing it is painstakingly slow. How can we effect meaningful change?
- On Monday, October 7, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) held its annual Gala and Science Fair, which was co-chaired by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), in New York City.
- In Madagascar, one of the world’s poorest countries, 72% of those in rural areas lack access to clean water and diarrheic diseases are one of the leading causes of death. France-based organization 1001fontaines seeks to help address this by equipping local entrepreneurs on board to meet their communities’ needs.
- The Youth Hero Training program designed by Close Quarters Defense (CQD) aims to help young people grow in confidence in their own self-worth and their ability to make positive interventions in the world around them.
- Do you enjoy listening to stories and learning new things?
- As autumn begins to make an appearance and temperatures drop, the Mobile Medical Units continue on their mission to provide free medical care services to as many residents of our country as possible.