- 29 March 2019 / High School Students from Kozani Land at the SNFCC
Thirty-four 10th-grade high school students from the General High School of Neapoli, Kozani, landed in Athens, on Wednesday, March 17, with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) as their final destination.
- 29 March 2019 / A Νew Approach to Women’s Reproductive Cancers at New York Stem Cell Foundation
With a new initiative, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) seeks to trigger a “paradigm shift” in the way women’s reproductive cancers are researched and treated.
- 28 March 2019 / Tällberg Foundation seeks Nominations for 2019 Global Leadership Prize
Do you know a leader in any field of work whose vision and optimism make them stand out not only in their field but in life? Nominations for the Tällberg Foundation’s 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize are open now and will remain live until April 23, 2019, with an early deadline of April 12.
- 28 March 2019 / London Institute of Imagination announces 2019 Cultural Residency winner
The Institute of Imagination in London (iOi) has announced its selection for the 2019 Cultural Residency at its Imagination Lab: Bittersuite, a company using multi-sensory engagement to encourage people to dive in to music.
- 28 March 2019 / “5 Years of Impact” Conference on Social Entrepreneurship by Impact Hub Athens
Having completed five years of creative work, Impact Hub Athens will hold a three-day conference between March 28 and 30 at Impact Hub Athens and the Municipal Market of Kypseli.
- 28 March 2019 / Ancient Greek Drama meets Modern Medical Challenges around End of Life Care
Perhaps no human question is more fundamental than that of how we approach our own mortality and the inevitable end of life. As much as a question for medical science to address, it’s one for art to explore.
- 28 March 2019 / Α “Friendly Match” Between Legends 2004 and SNF
Why would members of the legendary Greek team of champions in Euro 2004 meet with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF)? Well, not to play soccer, but that may come later…
- 27 March 2019 / DIALOGUES: The History of Rebetiko
The SNF DIALOGUES series of monthly events took its first trip outside Athens.
- 27 March 2019 / New Facilities for the IANOS Addiction Treatment Center in Thessaloniki
The new facilities of the IANOS Addiction Treatment Center will be inaugurated on Thursday, March 28 by Mayor of Thessaloniki Yiannis Boutaris and Vice Mayors Thanasis Pappas and Petros Lefakis.