- 25 MAY 2018 / DIALOGUES: Food: need, enjoyment, communication or art?
On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) organized the seventh event of the SNF’s monthly series, DIALOGUES, titled “Food: need, enjoyment, communication or art?” at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 25 MAY 2018 / CSIS – Schieffer Series: “The Cancelled Trump-Kim Summit – What Now?”
On Wednesday, May 30th, 2018, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host a discussion entitled “The Cancelled Trump-Kim Summit – What Now?” The discussion is part of the CSIS Schieffer Series, which is running in its 8th consecutive year.
- 25 MAY 2018 / The SNF Supports the 5th Annual Hellenic Gathering at ETH Zurich, Switzerland
The 5th Annual Hellenic Gathering of ETH Zurich in Switzerland took place on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2018, in collaboration with the Hellenic Student Association of Zurich, and with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation.
- 24 MAY 2018 / Opening of the Temporary Exhibition "New Horizons: From Jewelry to Sculpture" at the Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum
On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, the Ilias Lalaounis Jewelry Museum held an event to mark the official opening of its temporary exhibition entitled "New Horizons: From Jewelry to Sculpture", which will run until Thursday, August 23rd, 2018.
- 24 MAY 2018 / Madison Square Boys & Girls Club Hosts 2018 Youth of the Year Dinner
On Wednesday, May 23rd, 2018, the Madison Square Boys & Girls Club (MSBGC), SNF grantee, hosted their annual Youth of the Year Dinner, which honors four of their most outstanding Clubhouse members.
- 23 MAY 2018 / SNF Major Grant to Stimulate Greece’s Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship in the Agricultural Sector
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has gifted a landmark grant of $27,477,000 to support a major initiative that aims to help revitalize one of Greece’s most critical sectors—agriculture—by training and developing a new generation of farmers and inspiring agriculture and food entrepreneurs.
- 22 MAY 2018 / The SNF Supports Worldwide Hospice Care Alliance for Conducting a Feasibility Study in the Field of Palliative Care in Greece
On Monday, May 21st, 2018, the Committee for the Development and Implementation of a Palliative Care Strategy in Greece held its first working group meeting with the participation of representatives of the palliative care sector in Greece, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation and the Worldwide Hospice Palliative Care Alliance (WHPCA), an international non-governmental organization focusing on hospice and palliative care development worldwide.
- 22 MAY 2018 / Team SNF Participates in the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half
On May 19, 2018, representatives from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) participated in the 2018 Popular Brooklyn Half marathon in New York City.
- 21 MAY 2018 / Academic Conference for the Completion of One Year since the Inauguration of the Renovated Renal Transplant Unit of the General Hospital of Athens “Laiko”
On Saturday May 19 General Hospital of Athens “Laiko” organized a scientific conference with the theme “Transplants in Hospitals”, on the occasion of one year since the inauguration of its reconstructed Renal Transplant Unit.