- It may have premiered on St. Stephen’s Day in 1606, but it’s still inspiring timely conversations in Midtown Manhattan.
- “New Agriculture for a New Generation.” The title alone draws a clear picture of the vision behind this program, which has already borne fruit (specifically, fig- and strawberry-flavored fruit) during the first year of its implementation.
02 OCTOBER 2019Memories of the Occupation in Greece Oral Histories Coming to Greek and German schools“Memories of the Occupation in Greece,” completed in 2018, is a digital archive encompassing 93 oral histories from survivors of the German occupation of Greece.
- Is political liberty a default setting or a hard-won construct? As basic assumptions about democracy face challenge around the world, the essential premises underpinning it deserve examination.
- After pausing the submission of grant requests to evaluate our internal processes, SNF will begin accepting new grant requests on October 1, 2019.
- Whatever you call it, the Beautiful Game has an almost uncanny power to bring people together.
- Would you like to live the experience of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and find out of the operations of one of the biggest cultural organizations in Greece?
- Going up? The elevators at the Hellenic Republic’s Consulate General in New York certainly are.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Center for the Study of Hellenic Culture at the University of California, Los Angeles has announced an exciting slate of fall events, including lectures, a Greek book club, and a theater performance.