- 29 June 2021 / SNF Nostos, a celebration of summer from SNF, is back—in person! The beauty of being together again. August 25 – 29, 2021
This year, the most magical celebration of the summer will bring us together again—in person—for five days of music, dance, arts, activities, conversation, and dialogue in Athens, Greece.
- 28 June 2021 / Spotlight on 25 Years of Grantmaking: Notes from SNF Events Coordinator, Titica Emmanouil
- 25 June 2021 / Sports Paths Resumes Free Activities for Kids’ Health in the Greek Islands
The Sports Paths program, paused temporarily by the pandemic, is relaunching, inviting children from remote Greek islands to enjoy free sport and creative activities guided by experienced physical education instructors.
- 24 June 2021 / SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos Participates in 2021 Town & Country Philanthropy Summit
Each year, 175-year-old American magazine Town & Country convenes leaders from a diversity of fields for its Philanthropy Summit.
- 24 June 2021 / The Syros International Film Festival Returns “Off Season”
The Syros International Film Festival (SIFF) returns to the capital of the Cyclades for its ninth edition with a new program of events exploring the theme of “Off Season.”
- 22 June 2021 / Simon Fraser University Honors SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos
On June 21, Simon Fraser University (SFU) in British Columbia conferred an honorary degree on Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos. Other June honorary degree recipients include actor Michal J. Fox and “Father of Wi-Fi” Victor Hayes.
- 15 June 2021 / Spotlight on 25 Years of Grantmaking: Notes from SNF Co-Deputy Chief Investment Officer John C. Czvekus
- 15 June 2021 / SNF Partner Joins International Discussions on Inclusion
The Association of Social Responsibility for Children and Youth (SKEP), a Greek nonprofit that seeks to promote social integration and equal opportunity for people with disabilities, will take part in the 14th session of the UN Conference of States Parties to the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
- 03 June 2021 / An Art Exhibit Created to Break Down Barriers Comes to Sparta
Following a temporary pause due to the pandemic, a traveling exhibition featuring works by visual artists with disabilities and handwritten texts by writers is making its way to Sparta.