- 01 April 2021 / Experience SNF Nostos in person, August 25 to 29
- 01 April 2021 / SNF DIALOGUES Webcast: Generation Z: What do teenagers wish we knew?
Eleven teenagers took the floor, chose the topics of discussion, and told us what they wanted us to hear at the latest SNF DIALOGUES live webcast.
- 01 April 2021 / Congratulations to Greek Basketball Legend Panagiotis Giannakis!
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) would like to extend its warmest congratulations to Panagiotis Giannakis for his induction into the FIBA Hall of Fame!
- 31 March 2021 / Special Olympics Hellas: 33 Years of Sports Inclusion for People of All Abilities
For 33 years since the founding of Special Olympics Hellas, thousands of athletes with intellectual disabilities, along with numerous volunteers and their coaches, have been striving to contribute to a society of equal opportunities, acceptance, respect, and solidarity.
- 29 March 2021 / Seeking Exceptional Leaders for the 2021 Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize
Do you know a leader in any field whose work is innovative, courageous, and holds the potential for global implications? Nominations for the 2021 Tällberg-SNF-Eliasson Global Leadership Prize, presented jointly by the Tällberg Foundation and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), are open now through May 24.
- 26 March 2021 / Staellinika to Add Greek Language Learning Tools for Spanish and Portuguese Speakers
Staellinika, an initiative for young Greek language learners by Simon Fraser University (SFU) and the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is expanding its offerings to reach new audiences around the world. The language-learning resources it provides will be made available to speakers of Spanish and Portuguese, in addition to English speakers.
- 23 March 2021 / New Opportunities for Columbia Students to Engage in Public Humanities and Connect to Greece
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Public Humanities Initiative (SNFPHI) at Columbia University has announced the launch of a new practicum and the second round of a summer grant program, which together will allow undergraduates, graduate students, and recent PhDs to pursue projects related to Hellenic studies intended for a wide audience.
- 23 March 2021 / Spotlight on 25 Years of Grantmaking: Notes from SNF Program Officer Casey Russo
- 17 March 2021 / Lincoln Center Announces Transatlantic Public Arts Collaboration through SNF-LC Initiative
The inaugural collaboration between Lincoln Center and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) as part of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation – Lincoln Center (SNF-LC) Agora Initiative will bring a free outdoor visual arts exhibition to New York City and Athens this summer.