- The Youth Hero Training program designed by Close Quarters Defense (CQD) aims to help young people grow in confidence in their own self-worth and their ability to make positive interventions in the world around them.
- Do you enjoy listening to stories and learning new things?
- As autumn begins to make an appearance and temperatures drop, the Mobile Medical Units continue on their mission to provide free medical care services to as many residents of our country as possible.
04 OCTOBER 2019The CSIS Schieffer Series Presents “Confronting the Challenges of Trade in a New Century”For half a century, an international system of trade underpinned by United States policy brought stability to global commerce and prosperity to some. That status quo is increasingly destabilized by developments in the U.S. and abroad, including increasing inequality, technological shifts, and geopolitical developments. What comes next?
- On Thursday, October 3, the new thematic cycle of iMEdD's Ideas Zone program, entitled "Newsroom Essentials" was launched.
- It may have premiered on St. Stephen’s Day in 1606, but it’s still inspiring timely conversations in Midtown Manhattan.
- “New Agriculture for a New Generation.” The title alone draws a clear picture of the vision behind this program, which has already borne fruit (specifically, fig- and strawberry-flavored fruit) during the first year of its implementation.
02 OCTOBER 2019Memories of the Occupation in Greece Oral Histories Coming to Greek and German schools“Memories of the Occupation in Greece,” completed in 2018, is a digital archive encompassing 93 oral histories from survivors of the German occupation of Greece.
- Is political liberty a default setting or a hard-won construct? As basic assumptions about democracy face challenge around the world, the essential premises underpinning it deserve examination.