- 26 MARCH 2018 / Figure Skating in Harlem’s 21st Annual Ice Show
On March 24 and 25, 2018, Figure Skating in Harlem recognized the Stavros Niarchos Foundation for its support at their 21st Annual Student Ice Show.
- 24 MARCH 2018 / Visits to Komotini and Thessaloniki as part of the SNF’s Grant Initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector”
On Friday, March 23rd, 2018, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation made visits to Komotini and Thessaloniki, in the areas where the construction of the new infrastructures will take place, within the framework of the SNF’s grant initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector”, with an initial budget expected to exceed $238 million.
- 22 MARCH 2018 / Associated Press Reports on MoU Signing between the Greek State and SNF for the SNF Initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector”
The Associated Press and its affiliates are reporting on the signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Greek State and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the SNF’s Initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector”.
- 22 MARCH 2018 / DIALOGUES: Stereotypes
On Wednesday March 21st, 2018, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) hosted the fifth event of its monthly series, DIALOGUES, focusing on “Stereotypes.” The event took place in the Orchestra Rehearsal Room of the Greek National Opera at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 21 MARCH 2018 / Signing of the Memorandum of Understanding Between the Greek State and the SNF for the SNF’s Initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector”
The signing of the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between the Greek State and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) for the implementation of the SNF’s initiative “Supporting Greece’s Health Sector” took place on Wednesday, March 21st, 2018.
- 20 MARCH 2018 / 22 years later…./19 years later….
From the resting place of our Founder, Stavros S. Niarchos, thanks to him the SNF lives and gives….
- 20 MARCH 2018 / The SNF participates in the Panteion University’s One-Day Seminar on Benefaction
On Tuesday, March 20th, 2018, a representative from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation participated in a one-day seminar, held by the Panteion University of Social and Political Science, on the concept of Benefaction and its impact to the development of the Greek society.
- 18 MARCH 2018 / SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, speaks to The World Today
The SNF Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, provided an interview to the monthly global affairs magazine The World Today on the role of philanthropy in today’s society, as part of his recent visit to Chatham House - Royal Institute of International Affairs.
- 18 MARCH 2018 / Citi Private Bank’s Global Citizens series features the SNF’s Co-President, Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos
Citi Private Bank presents the “Global Citizens” short film series featuring citizens of the world who harness knowledge, experience and relationships beyond borders and across cultures to help change the world for the better.