- On Thursday, August 29, 2019, the 12th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- This week, more than a hundred leading experts in international law—lawyers, active and retired judges, professors—gathered to discuss topics of pressing international urgency and issue resolutions to guide responses to them.
- The Dancing Fountains at the Canal of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) have been in operation since July, forming a new, impressive water display, which was created thanks to the initiative and funding of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), and one that has been already enthusiastically accepted by the visitors of the SNFCC.
- On Thursday, August 29th, the inaugural event for the opening of the renovated outdoor grounds of the educational center in Markopoulo took place.
- This August, the SNF DIALOGUES stayed up late in Athens, at Mavili Square. We met at the center of Athens for a summer’s night out, in a public space that has meant a lot for generations of Athenians.
- Theater of War Productions excels at taking the social issues we worry—but don’t talk—about and opening meaningful conversations on them with diverse audiences.
- Summer may be winding down, but that doesn’t mean the good summer vibes need to vanish. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) is offering a rich program of events to help you ease back into post-summer life as smoothly as possible.
- If we’re lucky, lazy August offers us a chance to slow down and immerse ourselves in the magic of books.
- Education is one of the four primary pillars of SNF’s grant-making activity, of which a particular focus is promoting international collaboration, knowledge-sharing, and exchange of ideas.