- A pioneering new technology hub, the V.Lab (Vamvakou Technology Lab fully powered by Stavros Niarchos Foundation), opens its doors to the public and offers free trial robotics lessons from Saturday 19 October to Saturday 9 November, in Vamvakou Laconia.
- A robot, walnuts, a reimagined school, and a great festival! Local tradition and customs, as well as seasonal tastes, colors, and aromas, blend seamlessly with new technologies and a look to their future in Vamvakou, making it a truly unique family destination.
- Their vision and optimism make them stand out not only as leaders in their fields, but also as leaders in life. The Tällberg Foundation, which seeks to write a new definition of leadership for the 21st century, has announced the finalists for its 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize.
14 OCTOBER 2019Oxford Announces SNF Director of Centre for Byzantine Research as Part of Broader ExpansionPeter Frankopan, an Oxford historian known for making the discipline accessible and relevant to a general public, has been named the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Director of the Oxford Centre for Byzantine Research.
- The Network for Children’s Rights and the team of Young Journalists from the Migratory Birds newspaper will be holding an event titled "Migratory Birds that Came to Stay: Experience, Challenges, Prospects."
- In ancient times, athletes would gather on the altar in front of the Temple of Zeus in Nemea, offer sacrifices, and take their oaths before competing in the stadium.
11 OCTOBER 201963 internship positions at the SNFCC in collaboration with the Greek National Opera and the National Library of GreeceThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center SA (SNFCC SA) offers applicants aged 18-35, paid internship opportunities in collaboration with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO).
- All children need care, love and support.
- The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) presents a retrospective exhibition by Jannis Psychopedis, exploring the artist’s “conversation” with Greek poets and their works, titled “POETICAL WORKS - Painting Meets Poetry”.