- 07 June 2019 / The MMUs Return to the Peloponnese, Headed to Andritsaina
From Amorgos, to Evia, and then to Andritsaina within less than a month.
- 07 June 2019 / Madison Square Boys and Girls Club Opens Doors at new Clubhouse in Harlem
The young people who participate in New York’s Madison Square Boys and Girls Club say that it’s hard to overstate how important the organization’s clubhouses are in their lives.
- 07 June 2019 / Athens Photo World: The Time has Come for the Great Photojournalism Event
Starting from June 7th until June 16th, Athens residents and visitors will get acquainted with some of the most experienced and acclaimed Greek and international photojournalists.
- 07 June 2019 / Ratification by Law of the Grant Agreements for the Supply of EKAV Equipment and the Installation of Medical Equipment in Public Hospitals
On Friday, June 7, 2019, two separate grant contracts of the “Health Initiative” between the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) and the Greek state were ratified by the Greek Parliament.
- 07 June 2019 / SNF Travels the Greek Paths of Culture in Thrace
There are many reasons to visit Thrace. To this long list, another item has just been added: The Greek Paths of Culture. The Elliniki Etairia - Society for the Environment & Cultural Heritage (ELLET) is celebrating the inauguration of The Greek Paths of Culture in Thrace with a three-day festival (June 7-9), and—naturally—hiking will be a big part of it.
- 07 June 2019 / Brighter Futures for Women and Community, through Εducation
A college degree can lay the foundations for career opportunity, personal fulfillment, and thriving families and communities.
- 06 June 2019 / Together Towards a Society without Discrimination
“My mother took me to church, believing that daily prayer could cure my ‘disease.’I believed it too. I thought that if I did not expel my attraction to the same sex, I would end up in hell."
- 06 June 2019 / Summer Camp in Vamvakou: Opening the Road for the Revival of the Village
In July, Vamvakou’s population of only eleven permanent residents, will multiply many times over.
- 06 June 2019 / A New Era for an Old School in Elassona
In a village on the southwestern slopes of Mount Olympus, the bell is ringing festively for the students of the Primary School and Kindergarten of Karya, Elassona. The school organized a great celebration for teachers, students, parents and all of us at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) on Friday, June 7, marking the completion of the school’s construction works.