- Saudi Arabian oil production infrastructure was attacked last week, ratcheting up tensions between the Kingdom, Iran, and the United States. What happens next?
- On Thursday, September 19, the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council’s Arts Center at Governor’s Island opened to the public.
- On Thursday, September 19, the Arthritis Foundation held its annual Commitment to a Cure gala in New York.
- “A building that houses an institute dedicated to democracy should be open, accessible, transparent – the work is for everyone,” said Renzo Piano of designs for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute’s new home at Johns Hopkins University.
- In just seven months, iMEdD has developed a strong presence in the field of journalism, hosting more than 40 participants, 25 lecturers, 30 mentors, 5 special events, and 60 hours of workshops and discussions.
- Looking back over what we can learn from a tumultuous decade in Greece and what it portends for the future, Bank of Greece Governor Yannis Stournaras will give this year’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Lecture at Yale University’s Hellenic Studies Program.
- It’s a truism that young people today are more pressed than ever to excel. Barnard College President Sian Beilock will discuss the science behind the pressure in the latest installment of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Brain Insight Lecture series.
- When political scientist Hahrie Han join the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute as director this summer, she made it clear that coupling scholarship with real world action was a top priority.
- After a record-breaking season in terms of visitor numbers, which coincided with its 60th anniversary celebration, the Thessaloniki State Symphony Orchestra (TSSO) begins its new artistic season on a high note.