- 01 November 2018 / Internship Program at the SNFCC SA, the NLG, the GNO: Call for applications
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), within the framework of its cooperation and joint activities with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO), launches a call for applications for the next round of internships at these three institutions.
- 01 November 2018 / Press Conference for the Presentation of the Sports Excellence Program
On Thursday, November 1st, 2018, a Press Conference was held for the presentation of the Sports Excellence Program, at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 31 October 2018 / Inauguration of the Renovated Renal Dialysis Unit of the General Hospital of Grevena
On Wednesday, October 31st, 2018, the General Hospital of Grevena held an event for the inauguration of its renovated Renal Dialysis Unit. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), as part of its Initiative Against the Greek Crisis, supported the procurement of dialysis machines and additional medical equipment needed for the proper operation of the Unit.
- 31 October 2018 / The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Supports 251 Air Force General Hospital with a €5.3 million Grant
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), as part of its wider philanthropic activity and continuous support of the health sector in Greece, announces a new major €5.3 million ($6.09 million) grant to 251 Air Force General Hospital in Athens.
- 31 October 2018 / The 2018 Athenagoras Human Rights Award
On Saturday, October 27th, 2018, the Athenagoras Human Rights Award was presented to Father Alexander and Presbytera Xanthi Karloutsos at the Order of Saint Andrew’s Grand Banquet.
- 31 October 2018 / SNF Co-President Andreas Dracopoulos Visits Saint Demetrios Greek American School in Astoria
The Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Mr. Andreas Dracopoulos, and the Director of Programs and Strategic Initiatives, Mr. Stelios Vasilakis, paid a visit yesterday to the Saint Demetrios Greek-American School in Astoria, New York.
- 31 October 2018 / Greek Filmmakers Take the Screen in Baltimore
A musician loses his dog in Cyprus. A wife tries to foster a rapprochement between her policeman husband and activist daughter. A man’s wife wakes up from a coma, and he is devastated.
- 30 October 2018 / Inauguration of New Dialysis Equipment at the General Hospital of Kastoria
On Friday November 1st, 2018, the General Hospital of Kastoria inaugurates the new equipment for its Renal Dialysis Unit, acquired through a grant by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 30 October 2018 / 24h Expedition in Crete: Looking for the Beginning of Time
Descending the curvy roads of Mount Psiloritis at 4 a.m. is a real challenge—just not for the reasons we’d have expected. It wasn’t that we were tired in body after a long day of filming or in spirit after a long day of of trying to understand the origins of the universe.