- When the European Research Council (ERC) evaluates a research proposal as excellent, it’s an indication that the project is of the highest scientific quality.
- The Foundation of Orthopedics and Complex Spine (FOCOS) held its annual gala in New York City on Monday, September 23.
- 246 kilometers on foot, in under 36 hours.
- October events at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) invite you to welcome autumn with music, dancing, sports activities, lectures, and new experiences for all ages.
- Saudi Arabian oil production infrastructure was attacked last week, ratcheting up tensions between the Kingdom, Iran, and the United States. What happens next?
- On Thursday, September 19, the Lower Manhattan Cultural Council’s Arts Center at Governor’s Island opened to the public.
- On Thursday, September 19, the Arthritis Foundation held its annual Commitment to a Cure gala in New York.
- “A building that houses an institute dedicated to democracy should be open, accessible, transparent – the work is for everyone,” said Renzo Piano of designs for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Agora Institute’s new home at Johns Hopkins University.
- In just seven months, iMEdD has developed a strong presence in the field of journalism, hosting more than 40 participants, 25 lecturers, 30 mentors, 5 special events, and 60 hours of workshops and discussions.