- 09 FEBRUARY 2018 / The SNF celebrates the International Greek Language Day
Since inception, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) has laid particular emphasis on supporting initiatives whose goal is the promotion of the Greek culture and Hellenism worldwide, including the Greek language. During the many years of its operation, the SNF has supported, through a series of grants, centers for Hellenic Studies as well as programs for the promotion and dissemination of the Greek language.
- 07 FEBRUARY 2018 / The Mobile Medical Units travel to the Greek island of Ikaria
From February 7th to February 10th, 2018, the Mobile Medical Units will visit for the first time the island of Ikaria to provide free comprehensive medical care and support to the residents of the remote island.
- 07 FEBRUARY 2018 / The Helen Hayes Theater Lighting Ceremony
On Monday, February 5, the Helen Hayes Theater celebrated its reopening with a lighting ceremony, attended by representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF). The theater will be the Second Stage Theater’s new home on Broadway.
- 07 FEBRUARY 2018 / Screening of the Documentary “Greek National Opera: The history of Opera in Greece”
On Wednesday, February 7th, 2018, the Greek National Opera (GNO) in collaboration with elculture.gr hosted an event for the screening of the documentary “Greek National Opera: The history of Opera in Greece”, by Kostas Avgeris. The screening took place at the Stavros Niarchos Hall at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 06 FEBRUARY 2018 / DIALOGUES: Eros
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) organizes the 4th event of the new monthly series DIALOGUES, regarding Eros. The event will take place at the Lighthouse of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center at 17:30.
- 05 FEBRUARY 2018 / Inauguration of the new Physiotherapy Center of the Annousakeio Therapeutic and Rehabilitation Center
On Sunday, February 4th, 2018, the Annousakeio Therapeutic and Rehabilitation Center hosted the inauguration of its renovated Physiotherapy Center which operates within the premises of the Annousakeio Therapeutic Center.
- 01 FEBRUARY 2018 / February 2018 at the SNFCC
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) has an exciting month in store for us!
- 01 FEBRUARY 2018 / 3rd ACCMR FORUM
On Thursday, February 1st, 2018, the Athens Coordination Center for Migrant and Refugee Issues (ACCMR) organized the 3rd ACCMR Forum, at its headquarters, in Metaxourgeio. The Center is an initiative of the municipality of Athens, supported with an exclusive grant from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 31 JANUARY 2018 / The Educational Regeneration-Antonopoulos Schools Honors the SNF for Supporting its Participation in the International STEM Student Competition F1 in Schools
On Tuesday, January 30th, 2018, the Educational Regeneration-Antonopoulos Schools held a special event to honor the supporters of the school’s participation in the International STEM student competition, F1 in Schools.