- 04 February 2019 / An “Ambitious” Exhibit of Picasso’s Early Work at Fondation Beyeler in Switzerland
On Sunday, February 3rd, Fondation Beyeler opened an exhibit on Picasso’s Blue and Rose Periods at its museum near Basel, with support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 04 February 2019 / Theater of War’s Antigone in Ferguson to Feature in NYC-ARTS Broadcast
On Sunday, February 3rd, Antigone in Ferguson, an original production by Theater of War at Harlem Stage exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), was featured in an episode of the television program NYC-ARTS.
- 04 February 2019 / New Research on Lung Cancer in Memory of a Dear Colleague
In memory of our dear colleague Kathryn Louloudis, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) will support two new research initiatives through the Lung Cancer Research Foundation (LCRF).
- 01 February 2019 / Historic Ribbon Cutting for Cutting-edge Space at New-York Historical Society
On Thursday, January 31st, the New-York Historical Society hosted a ribbon-cutting ceremony for the Tech Commons @ New-York Historical, a new educational resource for young people.
- 01 February 2019 / 5th Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF Heath Initiative
On Thursday, December 31st, 2019, the fifth Special Advisory Committee Assembly for the SNF’s Heath Initiative took place between representatives of the Greek state and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 01 February 2019 / iMEdD Opens Application for its Programs
From today, February 1st, to February 28th, 2019, students, graduates, and professionals who share a deep interest in the field of journalism can submit an application to take part in either of two iMEdD programs: the Ideas Zone and the Incubator.
- 01 February 2019 / February 2019 at the SNFCC
The new year is off to a great start at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC), and February continues similarly, with a host of events, musical and theatrical performances, lectures, exhibitions, and educational programs.
- 31 January 2019 / Inauguration of Surgical Equipment at KAT General Hospital of Attica
On Thursday January 31st, the KAT General Hospital of Attica held an inaugurational ceremony for new specialized surgical equipment donated by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) to the Hospital’s Hand, Upper Extremity, and Microsurgery Clinic.
- 31 January 2019 / SNF Representatives Attend Celebratory Event Hosted by French Ambassador to Greece
On Wednesday, January 30th, representatives of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) attended a celebratory event hosted by the Ambassador of France, Christophe Chantepy. SNF Board of Directors member Giorgos Agouridis and Ambassador Vassilis Kaskarelis, Advisor to the SNF Board of Directors, attended the event on behalf of the SNF.