- 23 MAY 2017 / SNF Internship Program
On Friday, May 18th, the application process for the SNF Internship Program for the Fall (September to November 2017) and Winter (January to March 2018) periods has been completed.
- 22 MAY 2017 / Meeting of the SNF representatives with H.E. the President of the Hellenic Republic for the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM) of WHBA
On Friday, May 19th, H. E. the President of the Hellenic Republic, Mr. Prokopios Pavlopoulos welcomed at the Presidential Palace representatives of the World Hellenic Biomedical Association – WHBA and the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), on the occasion of the establishment of the training program, entitled Stavros Niarchos Foundation Research Training Program in Clinical & Experimental Medicine (RTP-CEM), implemented through a SNF grant.
- 22 MAY 2017 / Interview of Daphne Matziaraki of “4.1 Miles” in Kathimerini
The insert magazine K of the newspaper Kathimerini hosts an interview with Daphne Matziaraki, director of the Academy Award nominated documentary “4.1 Miles”. The interview took place as part of Mrs. Matziaraki’s participation at TEDxAthens 2017, which took place at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center.
- 19 MAY 2017 / Inauguration of the renovated Renal Transplant Unit of the General Hospital of Athens “Laiko”
On Friday, May 19th, the General Hospital of Athens “Laiko” inaugurated its new Renal Transplant Unit. Through a grant, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) supported the complete redesign and renovation of the Renal Transplant Unit of “Laiko”.
- 19 MAY 2017 / New York City Police Foundation Annual Gala in New York City
On Thursday, May 18, the New York City Police Foundation, an SNF grantee, hosted their annual gala to celebrate the achievements of the New York City Police Department.
- 19 MAY 2017 / Event in honor of the Municipal Museum of the Kalavrita Holocaust
On Friday, May 19th, the Municipal Museum of the Kalavrita Holocaust and the Municipality of Kalavrita held an event at the premises of the Museum honoring the Museum’s recognition by the Hellenic National Committee of the International Council of Museums (ICOM).
- 18 MAY 2017 / Inauguration event for the new «Jewelry Resident Program» of the Ilias Lalaounis Jewerly Museum
On Wednesday, May 17th, Ilias Lalaounis Jewerly Museum inaugurated its new «Jewelry Resident Program».
- 17 MAY 2017 / 17th Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture of the Peterson Institute for International Economics
On Tuesday, May 16, the Peterson Institute for International Economics hosted the 17th Annual Stavros Niarchos Foundation Lecture at their headquarters in Washington, DC.
- 17 MAY 2017 / Update on the Progress of the SNF’s Radiotherapy Program
The first four new linear accelerators (linacs), funded exclusively by the SNF, have been installed at the University General Hospital of Heraklion, the Theageneio Anticancer Hospital of Thessaloniki, the University General Hospital of Patra and more recently at the General Hospital of Larissa, as part of the SNF’s Radiotherapy Program.