- SOS Children’s Villages Greece emphasizes the importance of deinstitutionalization in caring for children. Based on nationwide demographic data and interviews with those running childcare institutions, SOS Children's Villages has developed a comprehensive two-pronged program focused on interventions in childcare institutions and enhancing successful foster care.
- Dakar organization Samu Social Sénégal works to improve life for children in the Senegalese capital.
- They’re a Congolese dancer and choreographer, an Australian engineer and entrepreneur, and an American physician and humanitarian. Though differing in background and field of work, the winners of the 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize share an optimistic vision for the future and a drive to realize it.
- Watching the next Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) Brain Insight Lecture will be far more complicated than you think.
11 NOVEMBER 201921 Paid Internship Positions at the SNFCC in Collaboration with the National Library of GreeceThe Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center SA (SNFCC SA) offers applicants aged 18-35, paid internship opportunities in collaboration with the National Library of Greece (NLG) and the Greek National Opera (GNO).
- This ultramodern STEAM center at the village school, is ready to welcome future scientists big and small.
11 NOVEMBER 2019Digital Media in the 2020 Election & America’s Role in the World with the SNF Agora InstituteWhen Barack Obama was elected to his first term as U.S. President, his campaign’s savvy use of social media was hailed as a canny innovation. Just over a decade later, as his successor runs for reelection, it’s taken for granted that digital media will be integral to the outcome of the election.
- Since 2015, the Africa Business Media Innovators conference has brought together media executives, government officials, journalism experts, and other stakeholders.
- Autumn looks good on Stavros Niarchos Park.