- 08 April 2019 / DIAZOMA Association Μeeting Explores “Obligation” to Restore Ancient Theaters
The DIAZOMA Association for the protection of ancient theaters held the 6th Meeting of its Corporate Members in Sparta, focusing on “The Restoration of the Ancient Theater as a Local, National and Universal Obligation,” for three days, from Friday, April 5 to Sunday, April 7.
- 08 April 2019 / Emergency Financial Support for First-Year Undergraduate Students in Central Greece
A new program from the Region of Central Greece aims to provide financial support for first-year undergraduate students whose families live below the poverty line in the area. The program is part of the Region’s social intervention program, Gefyra.
- 08 April 2019 / Expansion of Special Olympics Ηellas Programming with Support from the SNF
Recently, Alexandra Mega returned from the Special Olympics World Games in Abu Dhabi, having finished 4th in the 100m run. She returned after two unforgettable weeks, proud of her success and full of memories that will last a lifetime.
- 05 April 2019 / Τhe Guardian on Barça Foundation’s FutbolNet program in Lebanon
The Guardian in a recent article features the FutbolNet program as it is being implemented by the Barça Foundation in the Bekaa Valley in Lebanon with the goal of supporting refugee children who have found their way in the refugee camps.
- 05 April 2019 / Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Maryland holds annual Spring Swing
The Maryland Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation will hold its 21st annual Spring Swing on Saturday, April 6 at Baltimore Center Stage.
- 05 April 2019 / City Center On The Move Taps into Audience Enthusiasm in Brownsville Premier
“What do your roots sound like?” asked internationally acclaimed tap dancer and choreographer Ayodelle Casel.
- 04 April 2019 / Media Event for the Presentation of the SNFestival 2019 Program
For the fifth consecutive year, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) invites you to one of Greece’s most beloved summer destinations, an open celebration of culture, sport, coexistence, dialogue, education and—of course—games. The Festival’s animating concept is activated through more than seventy events, hundreds of artists, and sports and science experts. It’s an eight-day free-admission program full of new experiences, positive emotions, and healthy debates.
- 04 April 2019 / New York’s Newest Cultural Center Opens its… Movable Outer Shell
In a city richly endowed with cultural resources, New York’s newest cultural institution seeks to do things a bit differently.
- 04 April 2019 / JHU’s Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute Announces Inaugural Director
A political scientist who dedicated her career to understanding civic and political participation will now work to advance them as inaugural director of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University. She starts July 1.