- 18 MARCH 2019 / Interview by the SNF Co-President, Andreas Dracopoulos, with “E-mag”
In an interview with Sports Excellence Center’s magazine, E-mag, the Co-President of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), Andreas Dracopoulos, answered questions about a comprehensive list of topics.
- 18 MARCH 2019 / The CSIS Schieffer Series Presents “China’s Rise”
On Wednesday, March 20th, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) in Washington, D.C., will hold the latest installment of its Schieffer Series: China’s Rise.
- 15 MARCH 2019 / The President of Bolivia Visits the SNFCC
On Thursday, March 14th, as part of a two-day visit to Greece, the President of Bolivia, Evo Morales, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) and gave remarks as part of the event organized in his honor by the Greek government.
- 14 MARCH 2019 / Caring for Greece’s Ηome at the Cité International Universitaire de Paris
Universities, ideally, are places where students and scholars from around the world can meet, get to know one another, and exchange ideas.
- 14 MARCH 2019 / University of Pennsylvania Receives $6 Million SNF Gift to Launch Paideia Program
- 13 MARCH 2019 / The New York Times Styles Magazine Features SNFCC Landscape Architect Deborah Nevins
The New York Times Styles Magazine in its latest issue features a profile of Deborah Nevins, landscape designer of the Stavros Niarchos Park which is a part of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center, in Athens Greece.
- 13 MARCH 2019 / HOC and Sports Excellence Work Together To Support “Adopt an Athlete on the Way to Tokyo” Program
Hellenic Olympic Committee (HOC) and Sports Excellence have signed an agreement, in order to work together to support a program named: “Adopt an Athlete on the Way to Tokyo.”
- 12 MARCH 2019 / Municipality of Thessaloniki Presents the Results of a $10 million SNF Grant
Thessaloniki is a city with a rich past. Preserving its special character and keeping it thriving and friendly for residents and visitors, today and in the future, requires care.
- 12 MARCH 2019 / Celebrating the Carnival and the Sarakosti at the SNFCC
People of all ages gathered at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) during the long weekend of Clean Monday, to celebrate the last days of the Carnival and the beginning of the Sarakosti (the 40 days of lent). Admission to all events was free with the exclusive support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).