- 03 April 2019 / 63 New Paid Internship Positions at SNFCC
Have you studied library science, photography, business administration, or public relations?
- 02 April 2019 / Music Scholarships for Excelling Young Greek Artists at Israeli Universities
For the first time ever, the America-Israel Cultural Foundation (AICF), in collaboration with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), offers a unique opportunity to attend English-language undergraduate, postgraduate, and/or artistic diploma programs at two leading universities in Israel.
- 01 April 2019 / This April Fool’s Day: Seriously Interesting Events at the SNFCC Announced for this Month
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) is leaning further into spring with an exciting program of events this April.
- 01 April 2019 / Columbia Journalism School announces SNF Scholars
Following a call for applications and the evaluation of candidates by Columbia University, the names of the 18 journalists from Greece selected to attend specialized training courses were announced today.
- 29 March 2019 / High School Students from Kozani Land at the SNFCC
Thirty-four 10th-grade high school students from the General High School of Neapoli, Kozani, landed in Athens, on Wednesday, March 17, with the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) as their final destination.
- 29 March 2019 / A Νew Approach to Women’s Reproductive Cancers at New York Stem Cell Foundation
With a new initiative, the New York Stem Cell Foundation (NYSCF) seeks to trigger a “paradigm shift” in the way women’s reproductive cancers are researched and treated.
- 28 March 2019 / Tällberg Foundation seeks Nominations for 2019 Global Leadership Prize
Do you know a leader in any field of work whose vision and optimism make them stand out not only in their field but in life? Nominations for the Tällberg Foundation’s 2019 Eliasson Global Leadership Prize are open now and will remain live until April 23, 2019, with an early deadline of April 12.
- 28 March 2019 / London Institute of Imagination announces 2019 Cultural Residency winner
The Institute of Imagination in London (iOi) has announced its selection for the 2019 Cultural Residency at its Imagination Lab: Bittersuite, a company using multi-sensory engagement to encourage people to dive in to music.
- 28 March 2019 / “5 Years of Impact” Conference on Social Entrepreneurship by Impact Hub Athens
Having completed five years of creative work, Impact Hub Athens will hold a three-day conference between March 28 and 30 at Impact Hub Athens and the Municipal Market of Kypseli.