- When visiting a traditional Greek village in the mountains, you likely wouldn’t be expecting to find an innovative technological hub there. But the village of Vamvakou is full of surprises.
- It’s easy for most Americans to get on board with the idea that civics education is good for democracy.
- Greek and German innovation firms are meeting, exchanging expertise, and organizing parallel workshops at the first Ιnnovation Forum: “Innovation as a Growth Lever - a Greek-German Cooperation.”
- The Dancing Fountains at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Centre (SNFCC) Canal continue to enchant visitors every day, with choreographies to melodies by composers including Hadjidakis and Shostakovich.
- For some, the countdown to Christmas begins on December 1. For kids in Athens—and everyone who becomes a kid again when it comes to Christmas—it begins today.
- On Wednesday, October 30, the Institute for International Education (IIE) held its annual gala in New York City. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support and SNF staff attended the event.
- The Fortune Society held its annual gala on Tuesday, October 29 in New York City. The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) provided support and SNF staff attended the event.
- An ambitious vision and close collaboration led to success for the Paths of Culture program and to its recognition with a Europa Nostra 2019 Award in the category of Education, Training and Awareness-Raising.
- From a bathhouse in Japan to a bazaar in Pakistan to Batammariba dwellings in Benin and Togo, the World Monuments Fund’s 2020 Watch list, announced Tuesday, highlights 25 diverse sites with deep local significance in need of timely attention.