- 11 December 2018 / Aristotle University Students Complete CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism with the SNF’s Support
From December 1st through 8th, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) hosted its fourth CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs of the year, with exclusive support from the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 11 December 2018 / A new Wave of Interns Heads to Vancouver to Reboot the Greek Language
Last week, Simon Frasier University (SFU) welcomed to its Burnaby, B.C. campus a new cohort of interns for the Rebooting the Greek Language project.
- 08 December 2018 / Freie Universität Berlin’s Center for Modern Greece hosts Ambassador Jens Plötner
On Friday, December 7th, the Center for Modern Greece (CeMoG) at the Freie Universität Berlin hosted the fifth installment of the CeMoG Lecture. Jens Plötner, German Ambassador to Greece, discussed how Greek-German relations have developed over time.
- 08 December 2018 / Event for the Completion of the Educational Program “I Care and Act”
A special event took place on December 8th, for the completion of the “I Care and Act” program that is being implemented in schools across the country, with the aim of cultivating voluntary social contribution and active participation in public life among the wider school community.
- 07 December 2018 / Aristotle University Students make the most of Practicum in Modern Journalism
Students from the Journalism and Mass Media Communications School at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki have been making the most of their time at the CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism.
- 06 December 2018 / Athens Digital Lab Presents the First Digital Ideas that Aim to Improve Life in Athens
On Wednesday, December 5th, a few days after the launch of the second edition of its competition calling for smart city digital ideas, Athens Digital Lab (ADL) presented the innovative digital solutions, developed and implemented by the teams from the first cycle of the program, which are already underway in Athens.
- 06 December 2018 / IAAF President, Lord Sebastian Coe, Visited the SNFCC
On Thursday, December 6th, the President of the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), Lord Sebastian Coe, visited the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC).
- 05 December 2018 / Ambassador Wendy Sherman to speak at SNF Agora Institute
On Tuesday, December 4th, Ambassador Wendy Sherman spoke at the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Agora Institute at Johns Hopkins University.
- 04 December 2018 / SNF RUN: 2019 FIRST RUN
How do you plan to celebrate the New Year? If the idea of sitting and watching the countdown on TV leaves you feeling less than inspired, kick off the New Year with a new experience and a new source of positive energy. Dare to do something different, while offering a small gift to children in need.