- 08 OCTOBER 2018 / BBC’s “Masters of Design” Series Features Renzo Piano
BBC’s interview series “Masters of Design” features internationally renowned architect, Renzo Piano, on the occasion of the “Renzo Piano: The Art of Making Buildings” large retrospective exhibition, which is currently on display at the Royal Academy of Arts until January 20th, 2019.
- 08 OCTOBER 2018 / Friends of Live Arts Wall Dedication
On Thursday, October 4th, 2018, New York Live Arts (NYLA) hosted its Friends of Live Arts Wall Dedication to honor their supporters who have contributed to NYLA’s vision. The Friends of Live Arts Wall, dedicated to major donors who have “made a significant impact on the past, present and future of the organization” and which features the Stavros Niarchos Foundation, was unveiled at the event.
- 05 OCTOBER 2018 / SNF Health Initiative – 2nd Regular Quarterly Progress Update
The Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) “Health Initiative” includes seven (7) new individual grants, with the aim to further support the Health Sector in Greece. The total budget for the initiative is expected to exceed $290 million.
- 05 OCTOBER 2018 / CSIS Schieffer Series Dialogues on “Democracy Promotion and America’s Global Leadership”
On Tuesday, October 9th, 2018, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) will host a discussion entitled “Democracy Promotion and America’s Global Leadership”.
- 05 OCTOBER 2018 / The Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Hosts the Third SNF-Funded CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism
The week of August 27th, 2018, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) hosted the third CSIS Practicum in Modern Journalism: Reporting on International Affairs. The program is exclusively supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF).
- 04 OCTOBER 2018 / Inauguration of the Renovated Playground at the Rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children of Attica, with the SNF’s support
On Wednesday, October 3rd, 2018, the inauguration of the renovated playground on the premises of the Rehabilitation Center for Disabled Children of Attica took place.
- 02 OCTOBER 2018 / Benaki Museum Honors the SNF with the “Antonis Benakis” Award
On Monday, October 1st, 2018, Benaki Museum’s Board of Trustees presented the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF) with the “Antonis Benakis” award, as part of a special event that was held annually in honor of the Museum’s long-time supporters.
- 01 OCTOBER 2018 / October 2018 at the SNFCC
With the start of the new school year, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center (SNFCC) welcomes students from all educational levels, with a series of specially designed school programs focusing, among other things, on architecture, arts and sustainability.
- 28 SEPTEMBER 2018 / The SNF Attends the 2018 Special Olympics Global Youth Leadership Forum in Baku, Azerbaijan
From September 24th to September 28th, 2018, the Special Olympics Global Youth Leadership Forum, one of the flagship events during the year-long 50th anniversary celebration of Special Olympics, took place in Baku, Azerbaijan, with the support of the Stavros Niarchos Foundation (SNF), among others.